Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When A Scorpio Guy Is Not Interested In You

Access to our new chapter

This chapter is not yet quite complete, there are still more lines to write and I want to finish this part of history. For cons, I've already started writing the next chapter in our lives. For now, I have chosen as our new chapter is being deprived, however, I realized that writing without being read was a bit flat. So I throw the invitation, those who are interested in living our new chapter with us, write me an email ( niny1@hotmail.com ) and I'll send you an invitation to our new blog, a new blog for our Treasury New Brunswick. If I do not know you personally, just tell me why you want to be part of our history and it will make me happy to include you. Please put in the message title "Treasury Note," in case your post would go in my spam, I could recover more easily.

We still have not heard back from our beloved agency, maybe they are on vacation ... I can still give them a few more days, otherwise I'll raise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment