Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Happens At Sorority Initiatiob

No answer ... Living in the moment

I'm sorry for not coming to give you news soon. I wanted to wait to talk about our agency, except that it does not seem pressed to answer ... I had written there's more than a week to ask for news of our record. This email went unanswered, so I wrote another last Monday for an explanation. I still have not received an answer, but things do not stay, I will raise. I think we really have the right to an explanation. I want to know exactly what is wrong with our record ... or with this agency! And you can be sure I'll tell you all come as soon as I managed to get an answer. I could try to call them except that I prefer to have everything in writing.

The decision is nevertheless taken, unless a huge miracle, we stop our efforts with Ukraine. This decision was very hard to take except I'm sure it's good. I had too much trouble to live with uncertainty in Ukraine, especially the lack of confidence in our agency. We have invested much time and agent in this passage, our heart is in Ukraine for almost 2 years. We have a little angel who lives in Ukraine and decided to stay there. It is not easy to accept that decision as this angel is there and not go after him, but for our mental and financial health is better this way.

We will begin the process of adopting a little treasure of New Brunswick, and start a Another chapter in our lives. We'll work we build other dreams.
I want to take the time to say a big thank you for all your support during this stage that is not very simple. Thank you all of you who leave me comments here on QuébecAdoption on Facebook or email. You're really special to me and it feels so good to know we're still supporting whatever way we choose to take.

soon as I hear from the agency, I'll come give you more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment