Thursday, July 17, 2008

How Long Until Nystatin Cream Expires

A sign of life!

There are only 10 minutes, I just received an email from our agency. Nothing to really jump for joy cons. Just a message to tell me she had gone to Russia for 2 weeks and has just entered the country. She said she will speak his facilitator in Ukraine tomorrow and give us some new details Saturday. I can not wait to see if it'll be really detailed ... In any case, no matter what she'll say, I do not really think it will make us change our minds. I want answers just for my personal satisfaction.

Change of topic, I want to thank everyone who answered my invitation to our new blog. I am really touched that so many of you support us regardless of our decisions, it is heartwarming. If there are others who want access, please do not.

Also on the quilt with 100 wishes, we will stop collecting tissues for our Angel of Ukraine, but we will still treasured those we have already received. We decided that we would start over and pick up the squares of fabric for our Treasury of New Brunswick. So if you want to participate again, that we really enjoy shod. We believe that our small Treasury also has the right to have its own quilt, and his wishes for happiness. We also want to feel part of the family already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment