Saturday, June 7, 2008

Andy Sixx Black Lip Ring

Swap - Received my package

I'm so happy, yesterday I received my package for the swap "Berries and sweet summer." It was a long road before reaching me, he crossed the ocean, he arrives in France, in Gaille .

The package is full of surprises. First, two children's books that really makes me happy. She sent me the book "The two moms Petirou," a book on adoption that I wanted for a while but I had not found it yet. I really like the books in this collection is the same collection as my favorite book "My little rabbit." The second book is a collection of "perfect little angel," "Julius does not care." This is the first time I see this wonderful collection and I love it! So perfect for our little angel, I'll try to find others in the collection.

In the package, there were also small clips butterfly shaped green. Gaille must have special powers or something because I do not think I have said nowhere, but the room of our little angel will be decorated in Winnie the Pooh (of course, it's not a surprise to anyone!) and butterflies.

Candy's side, she sent me some small candies flower-shaped violet. For a small surprise, she sent me a beautiful box, "a flower for Mom." Inside the box there is a small clay pot and seeds to grow a flower. I really do not have a green thumb and I know nothing about flowers. I would try to push for real this stuff, for cons, I was sad that there is no instruction in the box. I showed it all to Roxanne yesterday and she just laughed at me because I wanted instruction. She explained that growing flowers were not so complicated as that, he had just put the seeds in the pot and water. So I'll try that ...

A big thank you to all those Gaille surprises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment