Friday, August 22, 2008

Would You Let A Friend Smell Your Feet

And me?

There are some people who ask me how I, I go into all that, or rather hear the grapevine that people are worried about me. First, weird that people are worried about me when nobody bothers to come and ask me if I'm alright ... anyway, I'll survive, we must.

I must admit that with all that's really where we see who are our true friends. It is very easy to be friends with someone when all goes well, but when everything goes wrong, it's more complicated ... but that's really where we need our friends. The last weeks I just have to live really not easy. And one thing I found hardest was not having the support of the people I thought my friends. By cons, do not put everyone in one basket. I have some friends who were surprised by their play, their support and presence, but it's not that I had thought that would be there. Unfortunately, we are in difficult times same time to clean all spheres of our lives.

In difficult moments like this, we often just need someone to get us out and we see new things a bit. It really does not want to justify why you feel that way.

In any case, a chance that my tit Chou was near me ... and he is the only one who understands exactly what I live. Unfortunately, he saw the same thing as me.

Marc and I decided we were going to go on a little vacation in PEI Prince Edward Island in September. We put our lives on "hold" for 2 years, now it is time to live fully. I think it will do us much good before putting our efforts to go in search of our Treasury here in New Brunswick.

And a big thank you to friends who were there ... I do not need to call you, I know you are going to recognize you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment