Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Burnt Orange Organza Table Runners

NEW Kit "ALWAYS IN LOVE" + clusters + alpha en FREEBIE !!!

Day is coming soon for all lovers of the earth! And for those who are not, is their love for their children, their families, their friends why not. Valentine's brief will be the celebration of love and I am pleased to introduce the kit I created for this occasion. I wanted it in different tones of red usually used and I hope the result will please you!

soon It Is The Celebration for All The Lovers of the Earth! And for Those Who Are Not In Love, Stay the love Which to carry THEY Their Children, to their close relations, to their friends why not. In brief Valentine's Day will be the love feast and I am happy to present you the kit which I created for this opportunity. I wanted it in different tones from some usually used red and I hope that the result will please you!





En plus du kit vous pourrez vous procurer en boutique un pack de clusters assortis et... ci-dessous vous trouverez un alpha coordonné que je vous offre en FREEBIE!

Beside the Kit You Can Get Yourselves shop in a pack of matched clusters below and You Will find one alpha coordinate Which I offer you in FREEBIE!


Available in:
Available here:











Alpha freebie :



download it here:




And finally the wonderful pages of my ct:

avec la participation de VĂ©ro :

Kamaelle

ABDigiscrap
Audrey

Delph

Virjul



Maman-de-Lena



Pli
MelCrea

Sue

AupaysdeLouise



MaChabine

Saskia




Sarayane

KitCath

Taloche

Sanhizanne
Annliz
Nath59




0 comments:

Post a Comment