Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Change My Gowth Fund To Bond Fund

Chou En


With all that, it is important not to forget to mention my little cabbage, my dear love who I am married for 4 years now. He too lives in its own way the loss of our little angel. He speaks less and it does not seem too outside ... but its interior is like mine, he is very ill and wounded.

Since the beginning of this whole story, he is at my side to support, support me and encourage me. It is the only person who really understands what I saw because he saw the same thing.

On this day of our anniversary, I want to take the time to say thank you for being always by my side even though the weather was stormy qu'ensoleillé more. I appreciate every moment spent in your company and I Love You more than anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment